750g Strong Bread Flour
1 sachet Yeast
430ml Warm Water
1. Melt Butter and add to dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add water and mix to create dough.
3. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for at least 5 minutes until the dough is no longer sticky.
4. Place dough in a greased tin and cover. Set aside in a warm place for 75-90 minutes.
5. Pre heat oven to 180°C
6. Once the dough has risen it should still be slightly springy when you press it gently.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Turn out onto a cooling rack and tap the bottom. It should sound hollow.
8. Leave to cool
For a different loaf you could change what type of flour you use. For example use strong wholemeal bread flour or half and half, or add some kibbled malted wheat or some malted wheat flour.